A Smarter Strategy for Independence
Brandon Day, CFP®, LPL Registered Principal – Co-Founder
Brandon Day has worked in the financial services industry since 2001. He has been a Registered Representative (currently with LPL Financial) and Investment Advisor Representative since the latter part of 2003. In 2010, he joined LPL Financial to continue his ambition of starting his own firm. That became a reality in February of 2011 as Brandon and his partners launched the firm, 360 Wealth Management.
Brandon’s practice is based on his dedication to helping people and businesses pursue their financial goals with a hands-on approach and through education. Education is a hallmark of Brandon’s philosophy as it’s important that his clients have clear understanding of the various techniques he uses to help them work towards their financial goals.
“My philosophy focuses on creating the foundation of trust based on high service and commitment standards that allow for a long and successful business relationship with my clients. Treating my clients with the same level of care that I would my family is a principle that I live by.”
Education, Registrations & Licenses:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing: Texas Tech University
- Graduate of CPFP program at SMU (Certificate Program in Financial Planning)
- Series 7 (General Securities Representative registration held with LPL Financial)
- Series 24 (Principal & Supervisor registration held with LPL Financial)
- Series 66 (Uniform State Securities Law Exam / Uniform Investment Law Exam) registration held with both LPL Financial and 360 WM
- Group 1 (State Life, Health, Disability, and Long Term Care Insurance)
Designations & Credentials:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- LPL Registered Principal
- Registered Representative of LPL Financial.
- Investment Advisor Representative of 360 Wealth Management, LLC
- Managing Partner of 360 Wealth Management, LLC
Associations and Awards:
- Awarded the 2009 Five Star Wealth Manager award for “Best in client satisfaction” as seen in August 2009 issue of Texas Monthly.*
- Five time Qualifying Member of Million Dollar Round Table
- Financial Planning Association
- Texas Tech Alumni Association
- Continuing Education faculty at Eastfield, El Centro, Navarro, and Tarrant County Colleges.
* The Five Star Wealth manager is an award based on client satisfaction. Respondents evaluate criteria such as customer service, expertise, value for fee charge and overall satisfaction. The overall score is based on an average of all respondents and may not be representative of any one client’s experience.
Ready to Learn More?